PHOTO & VIDEO STUDIO TOUR
The Glass Factory Studio is a 1750 square foot daylight studio, with full black out facilities.
We have a huge 7.1m x 5.1m x 4m (LxWxH) cove with the facilities to shoot subjects of all sizes including cars and animals.
The size of our space makes the studio perfect for both photographers and videographers, looking for London standard studio space in Essex.
The studio also boasts:
- extensive Profoto lighting and modifiers
- full analogue black and white dark room
- processing and printing facilities up to 10″x8″ negatives
- exhibition quality digital printing up to A1
- various colorama backgrounds available
- toilet and shower facilities
- a fully functioning kitchen for cooking and shooting
- 4 x makeup stations
- steamer, clothes rail and changing area
- mezzanine editing suite
- 4 car parking spaces
- 3.5m roller shutter with direct access
- 45 amp dedicated power supply with 16 amp splitter box, ample 240 volt lighting sockets
INTERACTIVE STUDIO FLOOR PLAN
Our huge cove measures 7.1m x 5.1m x 4m (LxWxH).
Analogue black and white dark room.
Professional print room.
Hair & Makeup Stations
We have 4 x hair and makeup stations along with a steamer, clothes rail and changing area.
All clients have access to our production office.
This is the beating heart of The Glass Factory.
We have a fully kitted out kitchen you can use for both cooking and shooting.
Toilet & Shower Facilities
We have toilet and shower facilities for use throughout your shoot.
Daylight & Full Black
We have a huge 1750 sq ft studio offering daylight and full black out.
We have a 45 amp dedicated power supply with a 16 amp splitter box and ample 240 volt lighting sockets.
3.5m Roller Shutter
Our huge roller shutter allows large subjects to be brought into the studio, including cars, horses and other large animals.
We have a large client area with sofas, tea & coffee making facilities, magazines and free WiFi.
We have a large outside space for you and your clients to relax in, in the sun.